Odoo integrator /analyst/ consultant
SOLVVE is a US & Ukrainian Outsourcing & Outstaffing company with offices in the US, Florida and Dev.Center in Ukraine. Our main priority is to provide high-quality services. Our extensive background in software development helps our partners from the USA, Europe and the Middle East to implement the most complicated projects. In our job, we use cutting-edge technologies allowing our specialists to grow professionally day by day. Expertise: Healthcare, Biometric, Education, Social networks.
We are looking for Odoo integrator/analyst/consultant to join our team on a full-time basis (part-time possible).
What are they doing on the project: Odoo integration, sometimes Odoo integration + Development, Data migration from other systems to Odoo
About the client: Odoo worldwide e-commerce, manufacturing, restaurant and other businesses
About projects: all projects are young, less than 1 year. But there are projects with 7 years history with another maintenance team
Team structure: 2 Odoo consultants, 2 developers, 1 PM, 1 lead generator, 1 marketing manager, and 1 account manager.
- Odoo integrator, analyst, consultant for pre-sales and project activities
- Practical knowledge of Odoo implementation and configuration, variants to make clients happy without development. It will be great if the candidate has experience with versions Community / Enterprise (odoo.sh)
- English upper intermediate
- Pre-sales experience
- Experience in maintenance team for Odoo
Good to have
- Project management experience
- Business analyst experience
- QA experience
- Odoo certification
- Flexible hours, sometimes interval 18:00-20:00 needed for US clients
How do we organize our work?
Work time distribution:
20% of pre-sales: meetings, investigations
20% of current projects' maintenance
60% of new projects implementation